Thursday, February 21, 2008

The blessing tag.

I have been feeling very lethargic the whole of this week and the last. Its not that there has been a lull, at work or at home. On the contrary, professionally as well as personally, there has never been so much work piling up on the horizon. Which could probably explain why lazy me is feeling the inertia so much. Once I start moving, there seems to be no probability of stopping, so better not to move, right? *wink*

In the middle of all this a hundred blog ideas/situations came hopping my way, but, I just had to desist, because there were hundreds of more MUST-DO things that I had to do. And then came along my dear bloggie pals, one after the other, after the other, after the other, after the other... with those things called tags. That are seemingly light and pleasant, but when ignored, take on the proportions of an avalanche ... !

So I decided to let the absolutely important things (like making 5 calls per day(WTF!!)), and the absolutely essential things (like cooking food for my son (Sigh!)) and absolutely routine things (like picking a fight with the husband(Grrr!)) wait, while I dealt with some 'lighter' things.

The blessing tag was passed on to me by Lavs, and I was touched that she had remembered me and my 'penury'. A very unique tag, this one, making me feel very benevolent and all that. .. but seriously, there are plenty of people to whom I wish to pass on the goodwill which originally started thus...
While it is my wish to bless all who read this blog, for the purposes of starting this little endeavour it is necessary that I ‘bless’ 3 blogfriends, who may in turn ‘bless’ 3 blogfriends.Let’s use a simple format, and let’s make it even simpler by suggesting that the recipient simply copies and pastes above picture when they become the recipient of a bloggin blessing themselves.The idea… it’s a game of tag with a difference, rather than looking inwardly, we look outside ourselves and bless, praise and pray for one blog friend. By participating in this endeavour we not only make the recipient of the blessing feel valued and appreciated, but we are having some fun too. We’re going to see how far the bloggin’ blessings can travel around the world and how many people can be blessed! Recipients of a bloggin’ blessing may upload the above image to their sidebar if they choose to. If you recieve a bloggin’ blessin’ please leave a comment on this thread here so that we can rejoice in just how many blessings have been sent around the world.

Well.

Firstly, people are in need of extra good wishes and blessings during times of distress and the one person I thought of when I read bout her was HGMom's SIL.
HGmom, I hope and pray that your sister in law becomes hale and hearty again, and that the two of you share many many more moments of love. It is rare to find a gem of a sister-in-law, and those that do have them are absolutely right to treasure them.

Secondly- a slight aberration here.. its not to one person, but to 4, that I pass on the good wishes and blessings to. Blogdom is filling up with many to-be-mommas, first-timers and second-timers, and... many other timers..? Lavs, Moppet's (and M...???'s)Mom, Poppin's Mom, Kodi's Mom are some of the ladies getting ready to roll out their bundles of joy, I wish these gentle ladies days of good health and happiness and contentment. May your respective bundles tumble out healthily and painlessly, and enrich your lives all the more...

Thirdly, hmm.. very difficult to pick out just one person, when you'd like to really spread the goodwill around, but yeah, there are (again a slight aberration here) two persons whom I'd love to hear any news of. STS and Fuzzy, both used to delight me with their posts, and I miss them much, also Sonny and Ina. Wherever they may be and however tied up in whatever they might be, I pass on a whole truckload of good will to them, and wish that they'd come back and regale us once more.. You listening, gals? I really miss you two and I hope that things are alright with you in your separate worlds. Come back soon, please.

Well so now I'm feeling all nice and good deedy... and all set to tackle the next avalanche looming up.. Haalppp!

9 comments:

Lavs said...

Many thanks for the blessings. You have done this well....Hugs to you.

aMus said...

hey JLT, absolutelu sympathi with you...but it dos make you feel good passing all teh wihes around...

now u go gal, pick up that fight, and cook some yummy food!!!..:D

Parul said...

Nice tag and one that I really hope comes along my way too :)

Maggie said...

Awww... thank you sweetie!

Hip Grandma said...

Thanks for blessing my SIL and wishing her a speedy recovery.I have done this tag and had actually passed it to Lavs.But I don't mind doing it again.

Anusha said...

so sweet of you, JLT! many thanks!

WhatsInAName said...

very sweet wishes :)
God bless you too :D

Sunita Venkatachalam said...

Aw bless you JLT, you're sure a sweetheart !

Wish I could take up the tag, but am not feeling upto it right now. Sorry !

Fuzzylogic said...

Aww..thanks ((JLT)),couldn't have gotten a warmer welcome:)Will take it up soon.