Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Life has its turns...

Sometimes we tend to take things for granted, and the greatest issues are the ones we least worry about.
Dotmom's Big Geek suffered a heart attack yesterday, and he's just 33! All day today, was wondering how they were- all 3 of them.
But not to worry too much, the remarkably brave and indomitable man is recuperating. Friends, those wonderful rocks, have rallied around, as have all the normal, people around.

It was their anniversary too, and my heart went out to poor Dotmom. Little would she have thought that they would be celebrating in hospital.
God bless her and her family with good things in life, and many many years of happy togetherness.

And as I write this, I count my many blessings and give thanks to the good Lord for all of them. Thank you, God.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

OMG! so scarry!Hope he recuperates soon.. and prayers to their family..

Fuzzylogic said...

33 and a heartattack?that's shocking. I don't know dot mom but I do hope and pray he recovers very soon.