-Sonny boy can make my heart brim with happiness - every single day. Like I said, he's our biggest blessing from God.
-Not too long back, children I met while going about work /life didn't really register. But now, an uneven totter of a baby, an exasperated interchange between a toddler and his/her parent all make me smile.
- Dogs, any kind , anywhere can make me happy. Especially if I get a wag and a lick from them.
- Procrastination sometimes does make me happy too. Like when I forget to claim my conveyance for more than 3 months and then get a windfall the 4th month :-D
- A good book can make me happy, even if it makes me sad. You understand, right?
- Ditto for good movies/songs, tho' not to the same extent.
- Going to my home in Kerala makes me happy, even tho' it does not make the husband particularly ecstatic.
- Driving makes me happy too, in pleasant weather.... especially if there's a nice song on FM.
- Its very very rarely that I take up something like painting/drawing, stitching etc now, but when I do manage to complete it, I feel very happy.
- Cooking a simple, homely, tasty meal makes me happy, yes. Especially if I don't have to clean up afterwards.
-Blogging in peace without the husband nagging or work intruding - both make me feel guilty- makes me very happy indeed
-A weekend can make me very happy indeed, in the middle of this busy balancing act between home and work.
-And chocolate is my all time favourite- anybody wanting to make me happy can just give me a chocolate!
Tagging- Kodi's Mom, DotMom, Dipali, Moppet's-Candyfloss-Mom
Come on, what's your happiness quotient?