1.What is your current obsession ?
I WANT TO CHANGE MY JOB!
2. What are you wearing today?
Red and black kurta pyjama.
3. What’s for dinner?
Rice, sambar, cabbage+carrot varavu, papad, pickle, curd, water,.. ;-) fruit.
4. What’s the last thing you bought?
Books from Blossom
5. What are you listening to right now?
A colleague talking to a client,out in the corridor, the sound of traffic streaking thru Bannerghatta MAin Road- (not nice!)
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
Just started reading her today, found this tag interesting
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Right now, here in B'lore, near Sonny boy's school! Can move in from the rented house we currently stay in and maybe sell off our old flat.
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
LOL! Anything, really
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
If its paid for, a cruise around the Bahamas. Just read about it in a book yesterday.
10. Which language do you want to learn?
11. What’s your favourite quote?
When you have an elephant by the hind leg and he wants to run, it is best to let him run. Abe Lincoln.
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
My dog at Kerala. Apparently she has a real bad wound on her leg and I haven't seen it and nobody loves there loves her like I do. Awww, baby, get well soon!
13. What is your favourite colour?
For now, blue.
14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?
Nothing comes to mind! Time for me to buy one?
15. What is your dream job?
Right now, one that leaves me with enough time to be a good mother to my son. Sigh!
16. What’s your favourite magazine?
Stardust. Tho' I only read it from the beauty parlour.
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
Books and chocolates.
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
People wearing the 'IN' things and looking very 'OUT' indeed!
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
I'm not a big follower of the icons, especially on style.
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
Sigh again! Nothing can make my hair look good, so I just let it behave as it wants!
21. What are you going to do after this?
Lunch, 2 client meetings and then HOME!
22. What are your favourite movies?
Sound of Music. Rachana- Malayalam (one of these days I'll post the story), Ice Age Part 1, Mausam (saw it as a girl, want to see it again now), Mouna Ragam (I LOVE this movie), Madanolsavam.
23. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?
My deo, lipgel, and my bindi
24. What inspires you ?
25. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:
a cheerful smile!
26. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
Treat it as inspiration to shop!
27. Coffee or tea?
28. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Curl up into myself and brood, for as long as I have the luxury. Eat chocolate.
29. What is the meaning of your name?
Sigh! My Dad named me with much love to rhyme after my sister. LOL! ANd rhymes are not made to mean or reason!
30. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
Plenty of 'em.
31. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
ice cream/chocolate/caramel pudding
32. Favorite Season ?
Monsoon. in Kerala.
33. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
Am in office! You could cook something for me tho', to welcome me when I get back.
34. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
Avoid them, period! If it can be managed.
35. What are you afraid of the most?
36. My Question: Is it possible to be in love with two persons simultaneously??
In-love love- No. Not for me. Being in love with ONE person was taxing enough!
Feel free to copy past the tag.
8 hours ago