You know that the Acha does some serious helping-the-Amma with Sonny boy when-
1. Sonny boy wakes up 15 min late, owing to some extra kootchie kooing in bed by the lazy Acha.
2. The brush goes into Sonny boy's mouth, but the 'keetanoo' remain firmly entrenched.
3. There's nearly a quarter of milk left behind in the "finished!' glass of milk.
4. From the bathroom come sounds of sheer delight, as Sonny boy gets to splash the parent and the bathroom liberally.
5. Instead of 10 min, bath takes forever, (unlike brushing) with said sounds going on and on...
6. Sonny boy gets the Acha to change 3 sets of clothes before the irrritated Amma intervenes.
7. Sonny boy gets away with eating next to nothing for breakfast.
8. But gets 3 biscuits, 2 cakes and 1 fruit in his lunchbox.
9. The house generally resembles a market in terms of sounds- yells and squeals galore, with people running hither and thither, cluelessly...
10. Sonny boy is fitted with shoes and socks and belt, and handkerchief, but no schoolbag!
1 day ago