Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Thinking blogger award.

I have been named a thinking blogger by HGMom.
And I can't tell you with what a warm feeling I went throught that post of hers.
I am truly delighted to be called a Thinking Blogger, and that too by someone no less in stature than HGMom.

Its been such a short journey for me in the blogosphere, and I've already been overwhelmed with the sheer quantity and quality of writings out here. About how each person is so unique in her treatment of various things, despite most of us having two things in common- we're women and we're mothers.
So many of you have reinforced my beliefs, made me re-think some of them, made me think, reassured me, commiserated with me, shared my worries, made me laugh my ass off, made my jaw drop in wonder, made me shake my head ruefully at my lack of parenting skills, left me awed at your energy levels, I could go on and on...

I can relate so well, to so many things that you ladies write on. All of you make me reflect on lots of little little things and lots of big big things. So, I would like to raise a toast here to all those ladies, and one lone gentleman, I have linked to in my blog, each and every special one of you.

All are equal, but some are more equal. And all are special, but some are more special. I too have those more special people, who make me ponder, long after I have read their posts, and who offer me an insight into life itself, and whom I respect and who manage to humble me each time I visit them. I dunno if I am allowed to tag those who have already been tagged, but here's my High Five

Usha
Gauri
HGMom
Poppin
Whatisinaname

And thank you, HGMom, for the honour. Sorry to be late with this tag, but I needed to think on who made me think the most..


If you choose to pass this award on, these are the Thinking Blogger Award rules:

This award was started here.

You have to award five others whose blog you think deserve this award.

Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging.

Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.

Please, remember to tag blogs with real merits, i.e. relative content, and above all — blogs that really get you thinking

9 comments:

Hip Grandma said...

Thanks for taking up the tag.Very well written.BTW shake hands with your neighbor on my behalf.We need more like her.

WhatsInAName said...

JLT :)
Cant thank you enough!
For one, you included me in this list where I dont know if I really belong.
Two, for introducing me to the world of blogging and showing me the gems that are lying scattered!
Thank you!

Just Like That said...

HGMom- thank you, and sorry to be a laggard.

WIN- you sure belong, my dear :) Tho' you only appear regularly in comments, when you do put your pen to work otherwise, your posts sure leave their mark on my mind.

Sunita Venkatachalam said...

Thank you ! I will take up the tag :)

Usha said...

Thank you.

Sunita Venkatachalam said...

I did the tag, come see it !

WhatsInAName said...

hey...
and I need time :)
Still doing research on this

Gauri said...

Gee Thanks JLT :-)
Will do this tag a little later. OK ? Right now, have two "unwell" kids on my hands.

Just Like That said...

WIN, Gauri- Take your time. I took an age!