Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Poonam non-pandemonium

Today's Bangalore Times had the much touted Poonam Pandey doing a semi strip tease... Me being one of the rare few who mustn't have googled her in the last week or so, I was looking forward to seeing her, till I saw her.

That was what was supposed to motivate our Men in Blue? Them guys who had the pick of the country's beeyooteefool women?

I have heard of "if you have it, flaunt it"
But this is clearly a case of not having it and flaunting it. Sigh.

4 comments:

WhatsInAName said...

Lol! Yes I saw her interview in NDTV and she gave a new meaning to the word DUMB :))) She kept saying she is doing it for the country... I was in splits ha ha ha ha

Just Like That said...

:-D

Shivaja said...

Couldn't agree more!

Swati said...

LOL ..so true
Anything for publicity!!