Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July blogathon

This year, one of my resolutions was to blog more regularly, and this seemed a golden opportunity. While this blog started off as a mommy blog, I've been wanting to write about more general stuff too.
Whole sections of my life in the last couple of years have gone by undocumented, and along with it, lots of Sonny boy's growing up too, with the associated delights and non-delights. Facebook has contributed in no small measure to this irregularity too. Lots of nights, am guilty of logging into FB after I take up the laptop ostensibly to blog... what to do- it IS addictive!!!
But with all that, I miss writing, I miss the flow that comes when I finally DO sit down to write.... and I don't feel like sharing too much of me over FB with all its privacy issues...so here goes, every day of July, I shall try to faithfully keep to blogging at least one post.. 

No comments: